Monday, January 7, 2013

Juppy Baby Walker Review



With all of the chaos in my house the last thing I would ever thing about is a little back saver when teaching my infant to walk. Since I am 5'10" I have spent countless hours hunched over holding little hands as my kids learned to walk. I recently had an opportunity to try a Juppy baby walker. I immediately wanted to test it out to see how it worked and if it really would help save my back.

Putting a child in the Juppy was not hard, but if you have a wiggle worm for a child, be prepared for a little work unless you have a second set of hands to hold them while you slide them in the Juppy. Once the Juppy is on, hello! It was easy to adjust the straps for my particular height and walk a small child around without hunching over to hold their hands.


The handles on the baby walker are easy to hold and provide an easy grip to make sure that you have a firm hold on your child. The entire unit is made up of an easily washable material just in case your child gets it dirty.

The Juppy is available in pink, blue, or black. They are also customizable with your child's name.
This is a great way to assist your child with walking while saving your back and can make a great baby shower gift for the woman that has everything.



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sharing. Excellent your Baby Walker related goods education dvds toy & games onlie shopping in singapore here lamkins Enterprises.

    ReplyDelete