Wednesday, June 12, 2013

OOFOS Review

When it comes to my feet, I am extremely picky. I like shoes that fit well and provide maximum support. I am all about how the shoe makes me feel after a long day of walking and standing.

OOFOS has created shoes that are both comfortable and practical for everyday wear. When I was given the opportunity to review a pair at no charge, I was ready to jump for joy.



I received the OOcloog in plum. I figured that I should pick a shoe that would provide support, comfort, and not show dirt since I tend to get my shoes dirty.

When I put on my OOcloog's I was surprised to feel the arch support. I have always been told that I have "ballerina" feet since I have high arches. So when I could feel the arch support resting against my foot, I was in heaven. I immediately knew that they would provide great support for my feet. 

The OOcloog is made with OOFoam technology that is soft and supportive for your feet. The
OOFoam is designed to absorb shock and lessen any foot pain you may have, reduces foot fatigue, and is designed to help rejuvenate your feet.



For my real test for my OOcloog's, I wore them for a 12 hour shift. During my regular work day, I can stand and walk for 12 hours a day on concrete floors. That is not only hard on my feet, but also hard on my shoes. I find that my shoes break down more frequently that others that I know due to my physical job.

I found that my feet were not nearly as tired at the end of the day. The best way to tell you how my feet felt is to tell you what I did not feel. Normally after a long day of standing and walking on hard floors, I get home and take my shoes off. There is usually a small relief when I take my shoes off. Like a little pain is relieved with the added blood flow. When I wore my
OOcloog's, I took my shoes off after a long day, and I felt....nothing. No pain in my feet. No feeling of the circulation rushing back in. No aches. It was pure OO and ahh!

These are shoes you will just need to test out for yourself. OOFOS are available at limited retailers nationwide or online in the OOFOS store.



 Disclaimer: I received the product described above at no charge to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment