Thursday, August 30, 2012

Costume review


My household is full of Scooby Doo lovers. So when I had an opportunity to review a costume from Anytime Costumes, I had to pick Daphne.


When the costume arrived it was time to play dress up! I opened the package and was actually surprised to see that the dress was made of a velvet like material. Usually the costumes that I buy are a light weight nylon fabric that are too thin for the cold weather that we have here in the Northwest.This is a much better fabric for the cooler temperatures.
The costume came with several pieces. The main piece was the dress in a typical Daphne pink. The kit also contained an orange wig, pink boot covers, and a green scarf made of light netting.

The costume came to me with a small tear in the side. I let company know immediately and they sent a new costume out the same day. Now this would not work well if I was ordering the costume with no time to spare. I would truly need a replacement right away. But, the company worked quickly and effciently at replacing the damaged item to ensure that I could have an undamaged item.

With Halloween just around the corner, my family will need costumes. This is a great way to buy affordable costumes and get great customer service at the same time. My only advice would be to order with plenty of time to allow for exchanges just in case an item does not fit properly.



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment