Saturday, October 13, 2012

Noxicare Review



As a child I underwent several surgeries. One of those surgeries caused sever compression to my spine. So severe that is actually forced my spine to curve sideways since it had no where else to go. Needless to say, when I move wrong or spend too much time working in my yard, the muscles in my back ache. Over the years I have tried everything to relieve my aches and pains but I always find a complaint.

I recently was given an opportunity to try Noxicare natural pain relief cream. I immediately thought to myself that this would be another stinky, greasy cream that I would try once and then tuck it away. I was wrong.

The ingredients in Noxicare are listed as:
Turmeric, willow bark, ginger, holy basil, rosemary extract, alpha lipoic acids, boswellia extract

First off, Noxicare does not stink. There is no menthol smell or medicinal smell to the cream. It has a light scent, but nothing that screams "I am an old lady (I know you know what I am referring to). The fact that there is not a heavy scent means that I have been able to use this product discretely at work or home. The cream is also not greasy. It has a light feel when it goes on.

I used about a nickle size portion and rubbed it in to my lower back. I could feel the warm action of the cream almost immediately. It was not too much warmth either. Some of the other creams I have used in the past I have tried to wash off since they were uncomfortably warm.

To simplify my experience, my pain level when I first applied the Noxicare was about a seven. After about 15 minutes my pain level was about a two. The cream did not completely eliminate my pain, but it did make it much more acceptable.  Overall, I have been very happy with the pain relief that I am getting from Noxicare. I also feel much better knowing that I am using a product that is natural and not loaded with chemicals.


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment