Friday, May 31, 2013

Teas' Tea Review


With summer right around the corner, I am always looking for a new way to add flavor and variety to my drinks for my friends and family. My children have always been opposed to drinking water or tea since it does not "taste good." In other words, they don't like water or tea since it is not loaded with sugar. 


 
I was recently given an opportunity to try Teas' Tea Half and Half. I received a peach flavor and a lemon flavor. It was a quick and easy test for my family. Poor the tea into small cups for everyone to sample and hide the bottles so they did not know what they were drinking.

The lemon variety had a light sweet taste that was very appealing. It was not too sweet, and I could taste the tea and the lemon. The peach variety was also light and sweet, but was even lighter than the lemon flavor. My husband liked the lemon flavor the best and everyone else liked the light flavor of the peach.


Teas' Tea Half & Half is brewed using the finest green tea leaves and slightly sweetened with only 50 calories per serving. half&HALF comes in 5 delicious flavors - green tea & lemon, green tea & green apple (which came in second place at the North American Tea Championships 2012), green tea & peach, green tea & coconut, green tea & grape. You can find he Half & Half beverage at specialty grocery stores, select Whole Foods, Wegmans and online at www.amazon.com and www.teastea.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment