Thursday, January 29, 2015

Dead Sea Mud Mask Review #deadseamask

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




Sometimes I feel like there is nothing better than the feeling of fresh clean skin.  Well, for a change I found a small addition to my fresh clean skin routine that I loved.



I needed to be thorough when reviewing the Instanatural Dead Sea Mud, so I recruited a few friends. Why not right? So not only did I gather my data, but I used the data of 3 generations to see if it worked the same on all of us.

First off, the ages of guinea pigs, err, I mean testers, ranged from 10 years old all the way to 72. We all sat around and slathered mud on our skin, let it sit until dry, and rinsed it off to discuss or thoughts.

To start, lets discuss the mud itself. The texture of the mud is unlike any mud I have ever used. It is lighter going on the skin and feels a little more like a smooth gelatin than a traditional mud. I thought it was unusual at first, but it was so easy to apply that I realized this texture is amazing. The was no pushing and pulling to get it on my skin.

Hurry up and wait.
Do you every feel that way? With the Dead Sea Mud I started to feel like it was not going to dry out. Not knowing everything about the product, it was possible that it wouldn't. But I remained patient and it finally dried out. I am not sure that it really took any longer than a traditional mask, I really think that holding a conversation for more than 5 minutes with my sister was starting to make me feel like I needed to crawl out of my own skin. Normally it takes longer than five minutes, but keep in mind we had been under the same roof for three days already. That should be a worlds record for the two of us.

Get it off me!
Okay, now it was time to wash my face. I forgot how much of an effort it can be to get mud off. Okay so it may not be hard for you, but I may have put mine on a little thick. It tool a washcloth and a small effort to clean the mud off of my face. Then Voila! I had clean skin!

The much awaited outcome.
Now that I had gone through the entire process with three other people we gathered our thoughts. The 10 year old was useless. I think she would have told me she liked the mud from my backyard smeared on her face. But all of the adults agreed that our faces felt better. No, they did not "look" better, but all of us agreed our skin felt softer. Usually after a mask I feel like my skin is tight or slightly sticky. I did not get that feeling from this. Just a lightly refreshed feeling and a feeling I needed to apply a mud mask more often. If she is lucky, I might even allow my sister to join me.


No comments:

Post a Comment