Monday, October 13, 2014

Uncorked Ventures Review #Uncorked

Wine, wine, wine  and more wine. 

Do I have your attention yet? For all of those out there that enjoy a nice glass of wine at dinner, or those that knows that person, this is for you. Uncorked Ventures Wine Club has it all. You can find the mid range or even the higher end special selections in both red and white wines.

Uncorked Ventures offers several wine clubs.
The Explorations membership (the one that I received) costs $40 per shipment. Each Club Membership Includes:
2 bottles of wine - 1 red and 1 white
Discounts on re-orders  
The best quality wine club under $100  
Monthly newsletter detailing featured wines, wineries & winemakers  
10% off all purchases from the Uncorked Ventures online store  
First dibs on all last call wines, before they are offered to the public

If you want a higher end club, there are also a Special selections Wine Club at $95 per shipment and the Reserve Selections at $195 per shipment.  



Why? Oh because you can! There was nothing better than coming home from a long day at work and finding a box on my front porch. It got better and better as I opened the box and examined the contents. Two bottles of California white wine. Each bottle safely tucked in a special shipping box made just for them.


With each bottle was a nice story about the winery that produced the wine and a little information about the wine itself. Now being a Silicon Valley brat myself, I was more than excited to see a Calaveras County Wine. For those of you that have never heard of or been to Calaveras County. It is the home of the Frog Jump. Oh the memories this one bottle of wine managed to pull out of the cobwebs in my head. But don't fret, I managed to pop the top on the bottle of Semillon and enjoy the memories and the wine. 

If you are ever looking for a great gift for someone special in your life or you love to drink wine and are never really sure what to buy, Uncorked Ventures is a great way to go. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment