Thursday, October 2, 2014

Argan Oil Hair Mask #InstaNatural





How is your hair? Is your hair in need of additional hydration from all of the chemical and heat damage that you put it through? I was recently given an opportunity to try Argan Oil Hair Mask by InstaNatural.
The key ingredients in the hair mask are;  Argan Oil, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and Vitamin B5. Nothing that you cannot pronounce and all organic.

With chemically treated hair and daily heat styling my hair was limp and brittle. After just one use of the Argan Oil hair mask, my hair felt light and soft and was clearly shiny. 

The real test was allowing my daughter to try the hair mask. Her hair sometimes appears to have been run through the dryer on the "Frizz" cycle. She also loves to color her hair but is incredibly indecisive when it comes to keeping a color. Change. Change. Change. After one use, her hair came out shiny and a lot less frizzy. Did it feel soft to me? Definately!

If you are in need of a quick repair more often than not, this is a product well worth trying.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment