Thursday, June 4, 2015

Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Brush Review

Disclaimer: I received the product described below at a reduced price or free of charge. However, all opinions are my own.

When it comes to cleaning my BBQ, I buy a new grill brush every spring. It never fails that I manage to gunk up my brush by the end of summer. Well, sometimes I am just flat out lucky that my grill brush lasts that long.
When I received the stainless steel grill brush from EliteChef, I figured it would be the next one on the garbage pile. But boy was I wrong.
I handed the grill brush to my hubby, and I sent him out to our grill. First off, let me just tell you that my grill had been sitting all winter covered in grease and a few other things I am sure that I do not want to think about.
The very first think out of my husbands mouth was, "This thing is nice! Look how clean the grill came." However, the first thing I did was look at the grill brush. I wanted to know what it looked like after scrubbing my 6 month old grime off of my BBQ.

Needless to say, the brush held up better than well. It looked untouched. Okay, so there were a few greasy fingerprints on the handle. By the way, those fingerprints wipes right off. But, the bristles were still intact and were not smushed flat!
I cannot say enough about how well this has held up to my caked on greasy BBQ and the absolute roughness that we have put it through over the last couple of weeks. This is a product that truly deserves a pat on the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment