Friday, February 24, 2012

A Little Taste of Heaven

About a week ago, I received the best box ever in my mail box. It was a box from Shespeaks with a bag of Milk & Truffle GHIRARDELLI SQUARES® in it. Who could ask for a better mail day? I knew that the chocolates were coming but I was more than excited to receive them. I grew up going to Ghiradelli Square in California and this was a nice way to reminisce. 


 


            I made one mistake when I opened the bag. I could not wait to try the Milk & Truffle GHIRARDELLI SQUARES so I dug right in…..with a 3 year old in the room. After we devoured the entire bag of the chocolates, I felt much better.


            Ghiradelli Milk & Truffle squares are creamy and not too heavy. You really do not need an entire bag in one sitting because they are rich. They are truly a nice size portion and individually wrapped. They are ideal to toss in a lunch for a quick and delightful treat during the day. My only complaint, there are not enough squares in the bag. I would love to have a few more chocolates in the bag. Time to go to Costco and see if they carry these!

*I received the product in this post compliments of SheSpeaks and Ghirardelli for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment