Saturday, April 27, 2013

Magic Whiteboard Review

I am always looking for products that will help me simplify my life. When I was offered the opportunity to review the Magic Whiteboard, I was elated.

The Magic Whiteboard is a quick and easy way to move your whiteboard from one area to another. You can also take it with you if you need it on the go. I loved the idea of having a quick and reusable way to write my "to do" lists or a quick note to my child that I could change consistently.

When i received my Magic Whiteboard, I was immediately disappointed. It was about the size of a standard piece of paper and very thin. I know that makes the item light and portable, but there were creases all through the product from shipping. That was a quick turn off. I imagine that if it creases in shipping, it will crease when I move it from area to area.

Even with the creases, I figured I should still give it the good try and use it for its intended purpose. So I pulled out the dry erase pen that came with it and went to work. Umm, next problem. The pens would not wipe off or wash off.

This is not a product that I would recommend. If the dry erase marker washed off or even wiped off, I could have continued to test this product to verify how it held up to moving and its portability, but I could not make it that far.

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment