Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Healing Tree Bamboo Charcoal Soap Review

Do you ever feel like you have crawled out of the shower just as dirty as you were when you climbed in?   Healing Tree Bamboo Charcoal, found on Amazon, is a unique new way to cleanse your skin all the way into your pores. 
After just one use, my skin felt clean. There was no sticky or slimy soap residue on my skin. My skin was shiny and almost squeaky.  I know that sounds a bit strange, but my skin was not dry, just super clean feeling. The soap is unscented but still has a light soap scent. No perfumes are added so it is gentle on all skin.

"Healing Tree Bamboo Charcoal Soap is high in absorbency so it draws dirt from deep inside the pores. Unlike normal soaps that only clean the surface of your skin, this soap can free up a lot of dirt that clogs deep beneath your skin especially if you have acne, eczema, psoriasis, and dry/cracked skin. Bamboo charcoal undergoes a firing process of 1,800 F to create high absorbency properties making it 4x more absorbent than wood charcoal. As a result, it cleanses your skin by removing years of accumulated dead skin cells."


Bamboo Charcoal Soap Benefits:
Remove Dead Skin Cells
Unclogs Pores
Smoother Skin
Natural Ingredients
Hypoallergenic
Detoxifying
Frangrance Free

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment