Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Eco at Heart Stainless Steel Drinking Straws Review #ecoatheart




I know that I cannot be the only one that has an obsession with straws. In fact, I really know that I am not the only one because my children love straws. Especially the straws that are reusable and plastic. My kids seem to think that they are in my cup for them to chew on and flatten out.

In comes Eco at Heart. Their stainless steel drinking straws prevent the chewed up straw! They are also eco friendly and reusable. Quick, friends are coming over and you offer them a drink. Grab an eco straw and wow them with something new, unusual, and pretty darn cool too.

Each straw is made of stainless steel. That means that they are easy to clean and can be run right through the dishwasher like your standard silverware. I found it was just as easy to run them through hot soapy water to clean them out.

This is a great way to stop tossing straws into the garbage and an even better way to keep your children from chewing on your straws.  On a more serious note, they would make a great gift for anyone that you know. They are quick and easy to use and will always be around when you need a straw for anyone in your household.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment