Friday, May 10, 2013

The Bingo Song HD - Intearctive Sing Along Music App Review


I am not sure if I could find someone out there that does not know the Bingo Song. But with the use of electronics, we can now make the Bingo song into a fun interactive game for our kids.The Bingo Song HD for iPads is a great new way to have your children learn while listening to a song that we already know.

The Bingo Song HD app is available for download in the iTunes store for a reasonable price and has several interactive features. Some of the features of the app are:

  • Sing along with Karaoke Mode! 
  •  Record your children singing!
  • Touch and discover fun surprises in the captivating illustrations.
  • Learn about the farm and farm animals with interactive cards
  • Original music and colorful illustrations
  • Rich animations and activities on all pages
  • HD quality graphics and sounds
  • Develop fine motor skills
  • Fun animations and sounds


The 5 year old on my house loved sitting down and singing along with Bingo. Usually I have a hard time getting him sit down at all, but once he figured out that he could sing and record it, he loved it. He thought that listening to himself sing was the best thing in the world. Bingo HD has become his app of choice during his iPad time.

In addition to the singing of the song, there are other features to the application. There are also cards that teach children about farm animals by asking them questions. This area was a little more difficult for the 5 year old since he has learning disabilities, but he likes to click through and ask me for the answers that he does not know. This is an area that he will need to use more for the repetition to help him learn.

I imagine that there is a pretty limited age group that would enjoy this app but currently my children fit right in the age group and truly enjoy singing and learning (and of course listening to themselves) with Bingo HD.


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment