Friday, June 7, 2013

BlueSteel Review


With Father's Day right around the corner, I have been searching for a new and unusual gift for my husband. Usually I have resorted to power tools, but I just want something unusual this year. After nearly 25 years of marriage what do you get for your spouse. I know that I have a great husband and that he deserves to stand out just as much an I do. That is where Blue Steel comes in.



I was given the opportunity to choose a ring from Blue Steel for a review. So why not find one for my husband instead of myself. (Being unselfish should win be brownie points too) So I did. I picked out an unusual blue titanium ring.



Now, considering I  picked this out for Father's Day, I had to keep this ring a secret until then. I placed my order and had the ring at my front door two days later.  When the ring arrived, I was quick to grab it and tuck it aside to keep it out of view from my husband. The ring is a nice bright blue stripes on a silver tone and has a nice weight to it. Since the metal is titanium, I know that it will hold up to the abuse that my husband will put it through.

If you are looking for a creative gift idea for a friend, spouse, or even yourself, Blue Steel has some great choices that are unique and will stand out from other pieces of jewelry. All of the pieces are very reasonable priced too. 


Disclaimer: I received the product described above at no charge to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own and have not been influenced in any way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment