Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Growpetz Retractable Dog Leash Review #Retractabldogleash

Disclaimer: I received the product described below at a reduced cost or at no charge to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own and may differ from your own.




Oh my god, where have you been all of my life? I have raised labs my entire life. And to answer your next question, Yes I am over 20!
I currently have a 4 month old lab that is full of spunk. I would like to tell you she is full of something else, but that may be for another site ;)

Needless to say, I had not started to leash train my puppy until I received the Growpetz Retractable leash. First off, all puppies get the leash clipped on and immediately go into reverse. I am not sure why, but they all seem to. My sweet little monster, err angel, was not even phased by this leash being clipped on. She sat like she did not recently rip open most of the flesh from my legs with her nails and razor sharp teeth just a few minutes before. Then she saw the flash of neon yellow and in her mouth went the leash. This is not a wrapped cord that those razor teeth will quickly shred. It is a nice nylon type material that is very well made and apparently holds up very well to sweet little angels that chew....a lot....with sharp teeth.

The leash itself is light weight and easy to handle. This makes it nice for even a young kid to grab and keep a hold on. Locking the leash is as easy as pushing the button. No fumbling required.

I cannot say enough about this retractable leash. It may look similar to the one sold at your local store, but trust me, it is NOT. I have had many from the local stores that I no longer own because my dogs always seemed to be smarter that the person that designed them. This is one that will stay and might even multiply in my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment