Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Book Review - Here,Home, Hope by Kaira Rouda (click for youtube review)


Here, Home, Hope is the story of Kelly Johnson, a wife and mother with the perfect home, perfect husband, and perfect children. At 39, she has just been through a breast cancer scare and realized her life was missing something. She finds herself crying for no reason, and seems really unhappy with a life that most people would be thrilled to have.

This was an interesting book. There were times I was frustrated with Kelly over the fact that she had more than most people, but she was still not happy with her life.
Kelly had some great ideas. She used Post It notes to write downs her "things to change," thoughts. I liked the idea of having Post It notes to remind myself of things that I need to change.

There were other characters throughout the book that were very interesting. Overall, I liked the story line, but I was frustrated with how unhappy with some of the characters were with their lives.

If I had to grade this book, I would give it a B-.

**I received a copy of this book from One2One Network to review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment