Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Alpha Garcinia Cambogia Review #alphapills


Disclaimer: I received the product described below free of change to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.


If you are like everyone else, you probably carry a few extra pounds around with you. We are always searching for the easiest way possible to drop those extra pounds. I know I don't want to change the way I eat, and I certainly do NOT want to exercise. Yuck!

Alpha Garcinia Cambogia has allowed me to just take a pill to simplify my weight loss. I have always been resistant to taking diet pills due to the fact that they make me feel horrible. Alpha Garcinia Cambogia did not make me feel like  my heart was going to jump put of my chest, did not make me feel like I was going to starve to death, and it certainly did not turn my insides upside-down. 

All in all, While taking the Alpha Garcinia Cambogia pills for two weeks, I lost a quick 8 pounds. Now I know that seems small, but it was only 2 weeks time AND I did not do anything else. That means no exercise, not change in diet...nothing!



Manufactures information on the 100% Alpha Garcinia Cambogia Extract

Garcinia Cambogia is extract from the South East Asian fruit Garcinia Gummi-Gatta, part of the tamarind family. It is an all natural extract shown to suppress your appetite, burn fat while maintaining your lean muscle mass, and increase fat loss 3 times more than diet and exercise alone. Garcinia Cambogia has also been proven to increase serotonin levels and has all of these positive effects without negative side effects.

What Does Garcinia Do?

If your body does not use carbohydrates as energy, they are converted into fat and stored in the body as fat cells. Alpha Garcinia Cambogia stops the enzymes in your body from turning carbohydrates into these fat cells. It also assists your body in converting fat into glycogen, a readily available source of energy for your body to use. Other positive benefits of Garcinia are increased serotonin levels which can positively affect many aspects of the users lives including mood, sleep, and satiety.

What Sets Alpha Garcinia Cambogia Apart From The Rest?

Each capsule in Alpha Garcinia Cambogia is 1000MG of Garcinia Cambogia, compared to only 500MG in competitors capsules. This means you only need to take one capsule per dose and get double the effect per capsule. This makes taking Alpha Garcinia Cambogia a pleasure and increases the effects dramatically when compared to other low quality competitors on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment