Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Old Factory Candle Gift Set Review #oldfactory

Disclaimer: The product described below was provided free of charge to facilitate the review. All opinions are my own.



When I was given the opportunity to try Old Factory Candles and provide my opinion, I was elated. I love candles and now that I do not have small children running through my house, I can place them anywhere that I want...providing it is safe.

That means that I can set candles in my bathrooms, my kitchen, my family room...where ever I want.
When given the opportunity to pick a scent, I chose the Fall Harvest Collection that contains one of each of Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry,  and Autumn Leaves. I thought the fall scents might get me into a holiday spirit.

The candles arrived and I was very excited to pop open the box to smell each one. They all smelled like anyone would think. The one that caught me off guard was the Autumn leaves. It really smelled just like leaves! I thought that the name was going to be for a mix of fall scents. Nope, it smells just like the name implies.

The candles burned clean at all times. Since they are in their own small jars, it was easy to blow out the candle when I was done and place the lid on the jar to prevent any smoke from lingering. My only disappointment was in the size of the candles. These are really not any bigger than a votive candle. They are in cute little jars with lids and would be very easy to break up to give as individual gifts.


Below are the list of Themes and their related fragrances that are available.
Fall Harvest
Pumpkin Spice
Cranberry
Autumn Leaves

Happy Holidays
Christmas Tree
Candy Cane
Gingerbread

Winter Wonderland
Hot Cocoa
Roasted Chestnut
First Snow

Romance
Rose Petals
Champagne
Dark Chocolate

Fresh & Clean
Lemongrass
Olive Blossom
Fresh Linen

Spa Day
Cucumber
Lemongrass
Green Tea

Vacation
Sea Breeze
Hawaiian Lei
Awapuhi

Coffee Shop
Coffee Bean
Hazelnut
Chai Tea

Man Cave
Straight Razor
Leather
Mahogany

High as a Kite
Cannabis
Incense
Bag O' Cookies

New Born Baby
Baby Powder
Baby Shampoo
First Blanket

50 Shades
Leather
Vanilla ***
Jasmine Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment