Thursday, September 27, 2012

Candle Warners Review

 Fire Prevention week is coming up between October 8-12. As the days get darker and cooler, candles are used more and more. Candles are one of the largest fire hazards that we use in our homes.

Lit up in the dark


I have switched to candle warmers instead of traditional candles. They are great in protecting small children from severe burns and also preventing accidental fires. They also do not burn. A small light bulb inside warms the wax until it melts. You can still have a candle scent and a glow in the corner of a room, but you do not get the soot and uneven melting that you get with a traditional candle.
I recently tried a Candlewarmers.com Holiday collection candle warmer. The pumpkin design is perfect for the fall season. This will be my way to keep candles out of our pumpkin on Halloween. I can set this adorable pumpkin up in my kitchen window for all of my guests to see as they approach my door.

The un-melted wax in the top of the warmer

I have spent the last several days melting Apple Cinnamon wax inside the top of the pumpkin. My house is starting to smell like apple cider. The scent is a lightly spicy cinnamon scent mixed with a subtle apple scent. It is warm and soothing to smell and makes me feel like curling up to a fire and a good book.

Candlewarmers.com prides themselves on going Flameless and practicing Candle-Sense. What are you going to do to keep your family safe during fire safety week?

*Disclaimer: I received the products described above at no charge in exchange for a honest review. All opinions are my own and may vary from your own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment