Friday, September 21, 2012

Atlantic Compass Rolling Tote Review

For those of you that do not know me personally, I am always on the go. Work, school, young children, and all of my family (with the exception of my children), live out of state. That means I am always running back and forth to visit someone, somewhere.

Because of my years of traveling, I have become an expert packer. I can pack for a five day trip in a standard carry on suit case and I can pack for 3 days in a small travel bag. What I have found in the past with my luggage is that they blend in with every other suitcase out there and my zippers break.

Pictured with the handle hidden in zipper pocket

I had an opportunity to try the Atlantic Compass Rolling Tote in cranberry. Finally a bag that will not look just like every other bag out there! Atlantic Compass Rolling Tote is the perfect size for a weekend run to see my mom or a quick overnight in the big city. It is light weight empty, which means that you will not be carrying extra weight when it is full.

View inside the Atlantic Compass Tote

The bag itself is simple. One large pocket and one small pocket and the styling is what you see the fight attendants using. The handle is collapsed and tucked behind a zipper out of the way until you need it. The zippers are what they call self repairing zippers. That means that they will open and close when you need them to. There are also two small wheels on the bottom of the bag for when you would rather pull it than carry it. I know I don't want to carry my bag if I don't have to.I originally was a little disappointed to see that there was not a small pocket inside the bag. I quickly realized that it really is not needed with the exterior pocket. Ultimately, less pockets means fewer areas for me too lose something.

Pictured with the handle extended

Overall, I am very pleased with this bag. I like that the bag is available in a color that will not look like every other travel bag at the airport. I really like to be able to lift my bags above my head to store them on an airplane so the fact that it is light weight is a tremendous benefit for me. The wheels on the Atlantic Compass Rolling Tote roll very smooth and do not bind at all. This will be a great bag that will last me through many years of future travel.


Disclaimer: I received the product described above free of charge. All opinions are my own and have not been influenced in any way. My opinions may vary from your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment