Friday, September 14, 2012

Alchemilla Exfoliating Face Wash Cream Review


I recently tried Alchemilla Exfoliating Face Wash. This is an all natural product that is made in Oregon. Believe it or not, it is made my hand in small batches. That takes dedication!


I used this product while in the shower to make it easier on myself. I started with just about a dimes worth of face wash and gently rubbed it on my wet face. The product was lightweight and gentle on my skin. The product is lightly granulated for exfoliation, but don't let that fool you. It was extremely gentle on my skin. The product also rinsed easily from my skin and left my face feeling clean and refreshed. I also noticed a slight shine or glow to my facial skin after using this product.

With problem prone skin, I tend to use products that are natural or designed for gentle skin. I don;t have sensitive skin, I just have skin that likes to break out any time I give it a chance. Using the Alchemilla exfoliating face wash over the course of seven days I had zero problems. That in itself says a lot about the product.

What I did find is that the products scent is a little strong for me. The scent is not an artificial smell. It is a very earthy and natural scent. If I had to try and pinpoint the ingredients that I smell, I would say the rosemary and lavender. It is not an overwhelming scent it was just stronger than I was used to.

There are two things that struck me about the company that makes the  Alchemilla Exfoliating Face Wash Cream. First, they are a product that is made in the USA. Second, Alchemilla is a family run business with natural products that are handcrafted. I love the idea of purchasing a product that is actually made in the USA, especial in the NW where I reside. I also love the idea of purchasing products from a family run business that takes pride in the products that they produce.


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment