Friday, September 14, 2012

CollageIt Free - Review



I recently tried the Free version of CollageIt. This is a free program that you can use to create digital collages. I had a great time putting together small themes of my digital images.The collage above is my small dedication to the the namesake of my blog. My sweet little boy that has epilepsy. It is a small representation of what I was able to do with the Free version.

I had no issues while using the free version of CollageIt. It was quick and easy to use without needing to read instructions. The program opens up with several blank templates for you to use. Pick the one you want based on the amount of photos that you would like to add and the setup of the photos. Once you start a collage it is easy to adjust. I started the collage above with 8 photos and reduced it down to 4 to get the color coordination and keep a simple theme.

You may notice a small watermark on my collage above also. That watermark is on all of the collages that I made with the free trial, but it can be removed with CollageIt Pro. There are also a few other features that are not available of the free version, but I had not issues designing and creating collages of family vacations, my pets, or my grandson.

I think that CollageIt will be a great tool for creating great personalized gifts for family members and also creating nice photos collages of our family vacations. The best part, I do not have to have any artistic talent to use this product.

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment