Monday, September 3, 2012

Enjoy Hair Care Review


When I go to the salon to have my hair cut and colored (shh, don't tell anyone) I see a rack of Enjoy hair care in the front of the salon. I am always a little leery of trying new hair products since I am a little picky so I never ask and I never purchase.

I have naturally curly hair that has a tendency to get frizzy throughout the day. I usually straighten my hair to avoid the frizz. Over the last couple of weeks I have been using Enjoy Sulfate-Free Luxury Shampoo and Conditioner.

The Shampoo and Conditioner:

I have to say that the shampoo lathers well and it only takes a small amount of shampoo to clean my hair. The Luxury shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling clean and soft. The bottles have an unusual design when you open the lid. The hole that you squeeze the shampoo and conditioner out of is about two times the size of my normal shampoo and conditioner bottles. This is not a bad thing at all, but the first time I used them, it was easier to get the contents out of the bottles and I dispensed a little too much. It took me a few tries and a continuous reminder not to squeeze too hard.

The shampoo and conditioner are both white and slightly thick. They have a light scent that reminds me a little bit of a tropical sent or light coconut. I like the scent since it is light and not over powering.

The Straightener:

Since I straighten my hair, I will take all of the help that I can get.  If I blow dry my hair, I can easily spend an hour getting it to dry. To picture my hair, think of a poodle with an overgrown hairdo. I was more that eager to try the straightener to see if it helped. I used the straightener as directed and was very happy with the results. It did help ease the straightening process and left my hair smooth and frizz free. What I did find it that I did not need to use a lot of this product. I found that if I used too much, it weighed by hair down a little bit. If I used it fairly sparingly it left my hair soft and manageable.

The straightener is the consistency of a thin hair gel. It is a light purple color and smells edible. The scent is a fruity apple scent and I live it. The smell lasts through the day and I get hints of apple smell when I move.


Enjoy products are definately a product that I will purchase when in my salon next time. With the way my hair looks and feels after just a couple of weeks using the shampoo and conditioner, they are a must to maintain healthy hair.

If you would like to find a salon near you that carries the Enjoy line, go to the salon locator here.

If you would like to win the same set of Enjoy Hair Care that I received: 1 Luxury Shampoo, 1 Luxury Conditioner, and 1 Straightener, click here to enter my giveaway here.



 *Disclaimer: I received the products described above at no charge to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment