Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bows-N-Ties.com Review



Tie in plastic sleeve
I recently received this tie from Bows-N-Ties.com. I was not sure what to expect, but I was really impressed with the look of the tie when I first received it. The Cavallieri brand tie came in a nice box and was packed in a plastic sleeve to protect it from damage.


close up of the pattern on the tie


The tie is a nice burgundy color will small pinpoints of white. The tie was slightly wrinkled after being packed in a box, but they easily came out after being unpacked and smoothed out.

Bows-N-Ties.com carries a selection of products for both men and boys. The site is easy to navigate to find the perfect tie . All of the ties on the site are listed by color to ensure that you are not searching through page after page of ties that you don't want or need. They also have an area to teach you how to tie a tie.  The site is not limited to just bows and ties. You can also find the perfect pair of cuff links, handkerchiefs, and even women's scarfs. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment