Saturday, November 17, 2012

ReUsies Snack and Sandwich Bags Review

Are you trying to be more eco-friendly? Maybe you hate packing lunches for your family only to find out that you are out of sandwich bags. ReUsies are a great solution for both.



I have been using both the sandwich size and snack size ReUsies for the last several days. They are a quick and easy way to pack a lunch for my family. They are quick and easy to add items to and they are just as easy to clean.


ReUsies are nicely designed with a decorative fabric on the outside and a water resistant nylon liner on the inside. They are easy to open and close with a Velcro strip. In fact, there is two Velcro strips on the bags. One for a general sized bag, the other to shrink the bag to about half the size if needed. The best part, they are both dishwasher and and washing machine safe. No need to throw them away or worry about bacteria and germs.

I really enjoy the convenience of ReUsies and knowing that I am not throwing away plastic bags unnecessarily. They come in great designs that are fun for everyone in the family too. What would you like to put in your ReUsies? If you would like to try ReUsies for yourself, you can enter to win a 2 pack of them here starting on November 18th, 2012 and ending at 11:59 PM December 6th.

Don't tell anyone in my house this, but here is what I hide in the ReUsies in my purse.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment