Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops Review

The weather is changing and cold and flu season has arrived. Are you ready for that next cold to invade your house? I had the opportunity to try a product that has been around for over 140 years called Pine Bros. Softish throat drops.


I am the first to admit that I am a big baby when it comes to sore throats.The worst part about being a big baby? I had the taste of medicine and I do not like the numb feeling that some of the medicines cause.

I was hesitant to try the Pine Bros. Softish throat drops, but once I opened the package of wild cherry flavored drops, I thought they smelled like a candy and not medicine. The first taste was surprisingly sweet and not medicinal at all. The consistency is a little different than the typical cough drop. It is more similar to a JuJube candy (I am sure I just dated myself). It is not soft like a gummy bear and not hard like a cough drop. It is somewhere in between.

One of the features of the Pine Bros. Softish throat drops is that they are not full of ingredients that you cannot pronounce. In fact the product is all natural. Even the red coloring in the wild cherry flavor is from Elderberries not a dye. In my household, this is a big plus.

My entire household is very happy with the flavors of both the Natural Honey and the Wild Cherry. Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops are a great addition to any home for those not so pleasant sore throats that we all gt once in a while.

Pine Bros. are not only an all natural product, but they are made in the USA and easily found in CVS stores across the country. They are available in Wild Cherry and Natural Honey flavors in both a bag style package or a puck style package.

For more information you can visit them on  Facebook or twitter


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: