Saturday, November 17, 2012

Palmolive Fresh Infusions


The brand we have known for years has made a change. Palmolive now comes in a new Fresh scent line.

The scents are refreshing and all grown up. Now you can enjoy the scent of Ginger White Tea, Lime Basil, or Lemon Thyme. All three scents are available for around $2.99 at local Walmart and Target stores.

I have been switching the scent of my soap based in my mood. My favorite is the Ginger White Tea. It is light and refreshing and adds a little calmness to my day. My daughter immediately tried to steal a bottle off my counter. She really likes the scent of the Lemon Thyme. She says that is it not the same as other lemon scented dish soaps.

This is a great way to add a little pleasure to a daily chore.


Disclaimer: I received the product described above from Influenster free of charge. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment