Monday, December 31, 2012

Vinyl Disorder Decal Review














Driving down the road, I see cars all of the time with stickers on their cars. Little families on the back window, soccer balls, dogs, and many other items. I have always wanted to place them on my car but have been afraid to put anything on my windows or paint.

I recently received a set of family stickers from Vinyl Disorder that I was willing to place on my window. I received a family set of feet. Yes, I said feet. I debated on where to place the feet that I received. Did I want them on my slider door to keep people from running into the glass? (Yes this is a real problem in my house.) Did I want them on my car to show off my family as I drive my normal 80 miles every day? Mommy, daddy, and kids footprints now ride on the back window of my car.


The decals were easy to adjust and apply on my car window. I did not run into any issues with wrinkles in the decals or any issues with the decals tearing. I am not sure that I would place decals all over my car, but I really like having a family of feet climbing my back window.

Vinyl Decals has more family style decals to choose from than I have seen in my local stores. There are people, turtles, peace signs. palm trees, and many many more. I could go on for quite a while. Go check them out for yourself. You may find a set that you are willing to put on your car or a set that you have been looking for.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I think you made the right decision to install them at the back window because people will find it attractive especially those who have families of their own.
    - SlicksGraphics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am warming up to the whole car decal thing. These look cute. I have seen Star Wars ones too and the inner geek in me thinks that it would be super fun to do that.

    ReplyDelete