Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Daddy Scrubs Review


Well, I am not the daddy as the picture above says, but as some of you know, Grammy2Kaiden will be expanding soon, to Grammy2Kaiden and ??? I will be a grammy all over again in just a few more weeks. So when I was given an opportunity to review Daddy Scrubs, I was very excited.

I received the Daddy Scrubs in the classic edgy style. I thought that a new expectant father would love to be identified in the delivery room when his new baby arrives. The scrubs arrived in perfect condition. They were nicely packed in plastic to keep them from getting dirty during shipping. Inside the package was also a sticker that said "I'm The Daddy."
 I immediately washed the set of scrubs to help soften them up a little bit. They washed well and I did not have any issues with bleeding of the dark blue color. They also maintained their size. No shrinking is always a plus when washing a new item of clothing.

Daddy to be
In order to do a true review, I needed a volunteer (This is what happens when you join my family, you have to model for me). The scrubs fit true to size and are  made up of a nice durable material.The Daddy Scrubs were also a nice cut so they did not restrict movement in any way. For any of my readers that have never put on a pair of scrubs, they are like walking around in your pajamas all day long.

I really enjoyed the look of the scrubs and the fact that they are designed to allow the new dad to stand out in the delivery room. This is a great way for the staff and other family members to easily identify the dad. Now if I could just get a pair for the new Grandpa too!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment