Thursday, December 20, 2012

Aquatopia Bath Toy Organizer


If you are anything like me, you have toys that seem to linger in the bottom of the bathtub. I am always looking for something to store the kids toys in, but so far everything I have found is either not safe or it allows the toys to retain moisture and then the toys mold.



The Aquatopia Bath Toy Organizer is very cute. It is designed in the shape of an alligator head and was immediately very appealing to the four year old in my home. It is very quick and easy to set up. Once  you pull it out of the box, take it straight to your bath tub and tighten the unit on the edge of your bathtub. That is it! 

The toys load easily from the top of the alligators head and just a easily exit through the alligators mouth. The area where the alligators teeth are, is padded to prevent smashing fingers. There is a built is soap dish, but we did not use that feature with the kids in our house. A bar of soap in my child's hands turns into a big mess in my home. The bath toy organizer is a quick and easy way to keep the toys organized in the bathtub. It actually turned into a game in my home. At the end of every bath, we have to feed the alligator all of the toys.
Some of the features include:

• stores and drains wet bath toys in its head 
• easy open mouth releases toys back into water
• padded closure to protect curious little fingers
• includes a clamp with built-in soap dish
• installs easily on most tubs; no hardware necessary

 The Aquatopia bath toy organizer is available at Babies R Us stores and online.



  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment