Monday, December 3, 2012

Climb On! Wrryfree Skin Care



Living in the Northwest has its disadvantages. We really do get rain ten months out of the year and we are never really hot here. That means that most of the time we are outside soaking wet or inside our home with our heaters or fireplaces running. That may not sound to bad sometimes, but it does a number on skin.

I have bouts of dry skin throughout our long winters that make me itch horribly. My husband works outdoors and with card board so in addition to the weather conditions, the cardboard sucks up any natural oils that he may have left in his skin. Both of us are always trying to find something that will relieve the dryness and not be irritating.



When I first got the Climb On! samples from WrryFree, I was worried I would not be able to thoroughly test them. Wow, was I wrong. The Climb on bar I received is just the sample size and it is about the size of a 50 cent piece. That little piece is still holding strong even with my husbands sandpaper skin using it on a daily basis. The Climb On! Intensive hand cream also is a small sample size but a little goes a long way. The cream potion is a medium thickness but there are small pieces of a the Climb On! bar  inside the cream.



Both the cream and the bar have the same unique scent. I cannot quite pin point. It is a earthy smell that has a hint of citrus to it. I actually like the smell but it is not a feminine scent at all. Both my husband and I have found that we like the bar better than the cream (the bar is more of an intensive treatment and leaves a little more of a greasy feeling) and we like to use it before bed to allow it to penetrate overnight.

Overall I really love this product. I will be ordering a full sized bar as soon as mine starts to wear down more. This is a must in my home with our itchy, dry, and cracked, skin. If you are looking for intensive treatment and don't need a feminine scent, this is a great product that really works.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie,

    We are glad you were able to find out the the samples go a very long way! I just used not even 1/2 of one on both my feet! They are super handy to carry around.

    Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete