Monday, December 10, 2012

LivyBelt Review



















Being a tall female has always followed me everywhere I went. I cant find pants long enough, I cant find dresses long enough, and all of my shirts are too short. Sure some companies make "tall" sizes but most of them think that tall means a size 8 or above. That is not anyone in my family.


As older kids grew up they always had to wear pants that were too big in order to get them long enough. Now things are getting a little easier for the smaller kids with the adjustable waistbands for little boys and the LivyBelt for little girls.

The LivyBelt by Olive and Nell is a creative way to add a little extra to the waist of your child to ensure the tummy does not show, there is not a gap in the waist of their pants, and their pants do not fall down. They are made with nice bright colored fabrics and are available in three different styles. The material is a nice medium weight fabric that stretches to fit most waists from 14 to 25 inches. 

I really enjoyed the different styles of the LivyBelt. The Lizzy is a little wider and allows for a little more play. If you need to cover more of the waistband of the pants (or bottom of the child's shirt) this is the right style to use. This worked best in my household since we all seem to have long torsos. The Lila is very cute on since it adds a little extra flare to whatever the child is wearing.

I really like the fabric designs, durability, and elasticity. I also like that the LivyBelt works with clothing that does not have belt loops. They are ideal for leggings or yoga style pants. What I did find is that since my youngest daughter tends to wear a lot of colors, that a solid color would work best for her to accent what she wears. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment