Friday, December 7, 2012

Australian Natural Soap Review



I spend a lot of my time trying to find great scents but I need products that are a little gentler on my skin. I live in a cold climate and the weather here strips all of the natural moisture from my skin. 

I was recently sent three bars of  french milled soap from Australian Soap. I received a French Pear, Lemon Myrtle, and Wild Honeysuckle. All of the bars are 3.5 ounces but they are available wrapped or unwrapped.

When I first opened the package, I was very surprised at the fresh clean scents. The French Pear smells slightly sweet and almost edible. The Wild Honeysuckle reminds me of a gardenia smell. It is a heavy floral smell that may be a little strong for some. The last bar I pulled out was the Lemon Myrtle. It definitely has a clean citrus scent! My husband could smell the soap from a few feet away and immediately asked what I had. I let his smell the soaps and he was in love. He immediately wanted to know where he could buy the soaps for gifts.

The bars of soap that are made are all natural and french milled with plant based oils. The soap is designed to be gentle on your skin, contain no animal products, and come from sustainable resources.  They are over 40 fragrances in the unwrapped variety and 28 available in the wrapped version.

With the soaps that I received, I cannot tell you which is my favorite scent. I love the French Pear. It is light and fruity and gives me a little bit of a spring feeling. The Lemon Myrtle is also fresh but citrus is the key smell. It makes me feel a little more awake and puts a little pep in my step. The Wild Honeysuckle is the stronger scent but yet it still smells good. It is the scent I would go for when heading out for an evening.

The soap lathers nicely and also washes off easily. It leaves my skin soft and smooth and does not dry it out. Before trying this soap, I had no idea how much of a residue commercial bar soaps left on my skin. This is

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment