Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Piczzle - Puzzle Made With Your Pictures

With the holidays just around the corner I always struggle with new and creative gift ideas for some of my family members. This year I had the opportunity to try a Piczzle. A Piczzle is a puzzle that is made using a photo that you provide. I thought a personalized puzzle would make a great gift idea.



When I received my puzzle I was a little worried because is looked like the box had been squished in the mail.  To my relief, everything inside the box was in great shape. I received a small Piczzle (4.5 x 6.25 inches) with 6 pieces that make up the puzzle itself. I was surprised how nice the low resolution image i used showed up on the puzzle.

The 6 pieces that make up the puzzle have nice clean edges and make the puzzle easy to put together. This is a great way to create a unique gift for the person that has everything!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment