Friday, December 7, 2012

Uglee Pens Review


I have a small confession to make to those that may not know me personally. I have a pen obsession! I love to write with a smooth pen and prefer a pen with blue or colored ink, never black. I am also the first person to throw a pen away if it is difficult to write with. Fortunately, I don’t care what the pen looks like if it glides on the paper the way it should.

This is where the Uglee pen comes in. Okay, as the name implies, this is not an attractive pen. It in fact is truly ugly. But the way it writes and the grip in my hand make it worthwhile. The rubber grip is designed for an easy grip even for those with arthritis or those learning to write for the first time. The first time I pulled one of my Uglee pens out to use it, I played with the silicone grip for hours. These pens are ergonomically designed. They are light weight and the grip is designed to help keep the pen in your hand and off the floor. I initially thought that taking one of my ugly pens to work would be a great way to test is out and determine how well I liked it. Then it was taken off my desk to never be seen again. Who steals ugly pens? Sheesh!


I have been very happy writing with my Uglee pens for the last couple of weeks. These are definitely a pen I look forward to using for a long time.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment