Monday, December 24, 2012

Lovable Labels




We have had numerous issues at Kaiden's school over the last couple of years with children going home with the wrong coats and back packs. Last winter, another child took Kaiden's coat home and did not return it until the end of Spring. Part of it was my fault for not having a name inside the coat. For the last few weeks I have been using Loveable Labels to label clothing items that go to the daycare with Kaiden. I do not like to write his name inside his clothes because I cannot pass them down to another child with his name written inside.


The labels are great to tuck inside shoes, backpacks, and jackets. I really like the versatility of them. I can add them to a coat and remove it later on when I want to pass the coat on to another child. I also like that I can customize the labels for any person in my family. With the unusual spelling of many of our names it is nice to be able to make something unique.


The labels adhere to most surfaces and have held up to the abuse of a 4 year old boy and my washing machine. I did test the labels to make sure that they would come off of the clothing also. I did not have any issues removing the labels from any item of clothing.

These are a must for any school age child! They will help keep your child's clothes with your child.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment