Monday, April 30, 2012

MAM Smile Baby, Smile Party

 

A few weeks ago I received a MAM Smile baby party kit from Child's Play. This weekend, I finally held my party with my friends and their kids. It was a blast!
We sat and talked about the importance of oral health from birth and taught the older children how to use the tooth brushes correctly. Both boys and girls together we set up fun activities to shows the children ways to brush their teeth (if they had them) and of course as the host, I had to feed them sugar to brush away.
We sat down and let the kids decorate their own cupcakes so the parents could talk about healthy oral care. MAM is a brand that I trust to be high quality, innovative, BPA free, safe, and stylish – what more could a mama ask for?!


 

We played a trivia game, had prizes for the correct answers, and all of the parents left with goody bags. Each bag contained: a MAM Oral Care Rabbit and
 Learn to Brush Set from MAM.


 A special thanks to Child Play PR for helping to facilitate this party, and of course to MAM for sharing their wealth of knowledge with my me and my friends.  We had such a wonderful get together and I’m so glad to have been a part of this campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment