Wednesday, May 23, 2012

StyleUnited

embed this: SheSpeaksbutton

I was recently given an opportunity by SheSpeaks to try out a new website called StyleUnited. SytleUnited is a new website by P&G, where you will find expert beauty and fashion tips, news, and personalized recommendations. 

I joined  StyleUnited and took the Style360 quizzes for hair, make-up, fashion, and skin. The quizzes will ask you questions about your age, hair length and type, your height, skin type, body shape, etc. They are quick and easy to complete and give you small tips throughout the process. I did not read the first few tips that the site was providing to me. Once I realized the tips were geared to the answers I was providing and not just a general tip, I started to pay a lot more attention to them. The tips were actually very helpful.

 I found that most of the products that they offered to me were a good fit. However, I did find that the fashion match was off for me. At 5'9" and 135 pounds, I am a walking fence board. The StyleUnited site recommended several 4" to 6" heals for me. Umm, really? I am tall enough thank you. To be totally fair, the other recommendations were good. The site did recommend the exact shampoo that I am already using (see how smart they are) and also gave me a little more insight on what type of clothing to wear and how to wear it. 

If you would like to try it out and get a few suggestions for yourself, you can join StyleUnited here. 


Disclosure: As a member of SheSpeaks, I may receive promotional items or gift cards in exchange for my post. All opinions above are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment