Saturday, January 26, 2013

Are You on Team Borax?

Borax.jpeg 



For the last 24 years I have been in charge of the household laundry. Whether is what just cleaning uniforms for my husband or cleaning grass stains from my kids clothes, I have struggled with it all at some point.


I had heard of 20 Mule Team Borax in the past but never really knew how to use it with my laundry. There is never a better to time try something new, right? When I started to read what Borax actually is, I was more impressed than ever. Here are a few tidbits about 20 Mule Team Borax that may make you wonder why you have not tried it before.
  • 20 Mule Team Borax is 100% natural mineral from the earth
  • There are no additives in 20 Mule Team Borax
  • 20 Mule Team Borax naturally softens hard water
  • 20 Mule Team Borax boosts the effectiveness of your detergent
  • Only 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax is needed for improved cleaning power
I have been using my box of 20 Mule Team Borax to wash items that I know I have had  difficulty with in the past. I wanted to know if my whites stayed whiter, if I could remove the dingy gray color from white, and mostly wanted to know if it would fade my colors.Surprisingly, my whites are better, the set in dingy gray is still there but it has faded a little bit, and my colors have held up well. I will not tell you that one washed fixed all of the set in stains. However, I can tell you that my clothes are softer and the stains are definitely fading with  each wash.

I have really enjoyed using 20 Mule Team Borax. I have found that my laundry is fresher and and has a slightly different feel. I have also noticed that my washing machine does not have the same water stains in the drum anymore. 20 Mule Team Borax will be a fixture in my house for future stain removal.


Disclosure: Borax provided a free sample of their product to facilitate this review. However, all opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced by another party.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment