Monday, July 1, 2013

Advanced Mineral Make-Up Review


I received the product described below free of charge to facilitate my review. 















I had an opportunity to try Advanced Mineral make-up in a loose powder. The process of choosing the right make-up from Advanced minerals was made super easy by making only 4 colors and  naming the shades after celebrities. 

The loose powder that I received was the Angelina Jolie color. I chose to go up a shade since summer is here and my make-up needs to be a shade darker with exposure to summer sun. The Angelina Jolie color was perfect for my normally light skin shade with a light tan. It is also plenty dark enough to make it through the summer with a little darker tan too. 

I am always a little nervous about switching my foundations for fear that my face will freak out and break out.  I have been very happy with the Advanced minerals foundation. It is very lightweight on my skin and has not caused any breakouts at all. 

The foundation left a nice glow on my skin and blended perfectly. The powder is lightweight and cannot be felt at all. The best part, it takes very little powder to cover, so the loose powder will last a long time for those of us that like to wear make-up all of the time or tend to refresh our make-up through the day.

The container that the Advanced Minerals foundation came in was also nicely designed. The container has a screw on lid to prevent the loose powder from spilling out of the container. There is also an insert inside the container that allows the powder to be dispensed slowly to help control the amount that is used or exposed when in use. 

What I did notice is that when I wiped my face at all the make up wiped off. Not that there was a visible section missing from my skin, but the type where the make-up showed up on a napkin or a shirt that rubbed against my face. So to reduce the rub off,  I used a make-up setting spray.

So which celebrity are you?

Some information about the Advanced Mineral Makeup:

  • Advanced Mineral Makeup is a 100% natural makeup line. Unlike other makeup brands, it contains no parabens, preservatives, or harsh. chemicals that would irritate your skin.
  • Products are used on the set of Grey's Anatomy and NCIS because it's so camera-friendly.
  • Natural looking makeup that just enhances the appearance of your skin.
  • Can be purchased Here
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment