Reading Kingdom is a program that is designed to teach children to read and write by using items that are familiar to children and easy to follow. The program determines your child's level based on a skills survey. The skills survey can take a while, so be prepared. But once your childs level is determined, the program will adapt to your child's learning.
The special needs child that I have been using online program with has been asking to sit down at the computer to "play his game." He loves to sit down, listen, and interact with the program. The best part is that he is not aware that he is learning while playing.
As your child reaches their goals they are awarded points and a certain number of points would open a Reading Kingdom Passport. Once the Passport opened there was an interactive reward waiting for the child. These rewards were not very exciting to me, but my young child really liked them.
Some information about Reading Kingdom:
- Most kids can use the program on their own after just a few lessons.
- It's fun so children think they're playing a game and want to practice.
- It was created by Dr. Marion Blank, Director of the Light on Learning Program at Columbia University and one of the world's top experts in reading.
- It works with any other curriculum a child may be using.
- It's the only program to offer customized online reading instruction for each child.
- And, it's the only system that teaches all 6 skills needed for reading & writing success!
Is Reading Kingdom right for your child? Find out here. Are you ready to help your child become a better reader? Check out Reading Kingdom and give it a whirl! Sign up for the FREE 30 Day Trial. After trying the program, should you decide that you can't financially fund it - you have the option of signing up for the scholarship program. If you have any questions about Reading Kingdom, please contact the company. Don't forget to read through the company's FAQ section to read about frequently asked questions you may also have about the program. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.