|Luvs Nightlock Diapers|
With a newborn in the house, when I was given the opportunity to try new Luvs Nightlock Diapers, I jumped at the chance. As a parent, I am always looking for a diaper that really prevents leaks. What I have found in the past is that diapers leak. Even the ones that leak, leave little gelatinous globs of absorbent material on the child's bottom that just rolls around when you try to wipe it off.
Some Facts about Luvs Nightlock Diapers:
- Luvs with Night Lock isn't available on retailer shelves nationwide until September 16th, but they're being provided with an exclusive sneak peak at the product, even before it becomes available!
- New Luvs with NightLock offers our largest absorbency area EVER to lock away wetness, even overnight. So baby has a restful night of sleep and mom has a more peaceful night to take care of – well, Mom!
- Luvs with NightLock offers the ultimate in overnight protection for baby AND a good night ahead for Mom with:
- Our largest absorbency area EVER to help lock wetness away, even overnight, and locks away wetness better than Huggies Snug & Dry** - meaning less leaks at night for baby and more time for mom to enjoy those nighttime hours, however she sees fit
- Leak Barrier Leg Gathers to ensure leaks are kept away from PJs and in our diaper - where they belong!
- Two new diaper designs per box - same funky Luvs monkey, new fun designs
- The Luvs Money Back Guarantee.
|Inside the Luvs Nightlock Diaper|
In order to really get a feel for the diapers before putting them to the true test, I opened one up and inspected it. There are 2 designs that are simple and not licensed characters. Just a simple, but cute purple monkey. The leak barriers built in to the Luvs Nightlock Diapers are significantly taller than other diapers that I have tried. I had to run my finger along them to get them to release from the center area of the diaper since the were stuck from being squished in the package. I have to do the same thing with other brands, so this was not surprising or time consuming to me.
Then the big test came. The little stinker got put in a Luvs Nightlock Diaper and put in bed. When I got up I had a big surprise. Jaz had not peed at all! The test subject failed her duties! Since her diaper was clean and dry, I figured the first pee would be a good one. Not quite. Now we had a parent fail! After a few more tries, I had several successful diaper tests. Finally, I can say that the diapers held up. They did not leak through during the night, there was not any clear gelatin looking goo on the baby's bottom, and they were still intact.
So far I have been very happy with the Luvs Nightlock Diapers. I will say that this even surprised me. I have been a complete believer in another brand through all of my children and Luvs has shown me that they can keep up with my regular brand.
For more information you can follow Luvs on Facebook and Twitter or check out their website for more information.
Now is your chance to win the same package of Luvs Nightlock diapers. The giveaway is open to US residents over the age of 18 only. The winner will receive One (1) package of Luvs Nightlock Diapers in Size 3 - 16 to 28 lbs (size cannot be changed).
a Rafflecopter giveaway