Thursday, August 22, 2013

Apple Pie Kid's Ipad Case Review


I recently received two Apple Pie Kid's Ipad cases at no charge to write a review. I was a little surprised when the case came since they are made of cardboard. Then I realized that these are really designed for children, not for business use.



In my home, our Ipad is an essential tool for working with our special needs child. We can incorporate education and fun while sitting down. But with a special needs child, or any young child for that matter, comes sticky fingers and spills.

The Apple Pie Kid's Ipad case is a way to not have to worry about the sticky fingers. They are inexpensive and recyclable so you do not need to feel like you are wasting money on an expensive case, just to have you child destroy it with applesauce and juice. The extra bonus? They are made in the USA



The cardboard construction is durable. I received one white and one brown (standard cardboard color) case. My children and I decided that they should be decorated to their likings. So they went to work with markers and crayons to make the cases look just the way they wanted.

I will say that the first case has held strong after 2 weeks of constant use by children and adults. The velcro tabs are still working, even with the food crumbs stuck in them. I actually thought that these would not hold up well to the abuse my family would put them through, but they have exceeded my expectations. Also, knowing that they are cheap to replace and an American brand is very comforting.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment