Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Alphabet Jumbled for Your iPad

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

In my home, learning letters is a difficult task. With a learning disabled child, I am always looking for a new, creative, and of course fun way to learn. When given the opportunity to try Alphabet Jumbled for my iPad I was ready to jump on the opportunity.

About Alphabet Jumbled:

Alphabet Jumbled provides 5 fun steps to help young children learn their ABC’s





KNOW YOUR ABC’s - Recognize the 26 letters
FLASH CARDS – Learn the different letters in the alphabet with electronic flash cards
EASY JUMBLE - Start un-jumbling 5 letters jumbles
JUMBLE CHALLENGE - Can you un-jumble all the letters under a minute?
JUMBLE A-Z - Arrange the letters of the alphabet in the correct order in the shortest time possible
This is a great new way to teach your children their ABC’s

My thoughts:

This is a fun new app that will keep your child learning while having fun. I had a difficult time getting my child to use the app unless I was sitting right next to him while he was “playing.” That is not anything new in my home though.  
It is always worth my time to know that I am helping my child learn just by sitting next to them playing a fun and engaging app.
Know that there are distractions in the game. The fish that jump around will cause your child to focus on them. I actually found that this was helpful in teaching my child to ignore distractions. After several attempts and redirection, he was able to continue playing without focusing on the fish.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment