Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Support a good cause while having some fun!

 
My mother has had it (2 times), several other family members have had serious scares, my high school friend’s life was taken by it.  You know what I am talking about, right?  I am not sure if there is anyone left out there that has not been touched by breast cancer. Who do you know? I am sure that you can think of someone.  
Hanes® has created a new application on Facebook for you to send a digital comfort package to your loved ones who need a little extra smile. The Comfort Package is fully customizable with photos, videos, recipes, T-shirt designs, music and messages.
There is a catch though, a good catch if we are lucky! Every time a virtual care pack is sent, Haynes will donate $1 (up to $25,000) to the National Breast Cancer Foundation to support early detection.
So what are you waiting for? Log into Facebook, like Haynes, and send your customized virtual care package!  Show your loved ones that you care, while supporting great cause!


**I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing.  All opinions stated in the post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment