Thursday, December 8, 2011

Purex Triple Action

I recently received a bottle of Purex Triple Action from Purex to test out and review. I received a bottle of the Mountain Breeze scent. Fedex happen to have stopped at my house as I was lugging the laundry out to my garage. Thank goodness for perfect timing.

In my house, laundry is a chore. With 3 dogs, a grease monkey husband, and a three and a half year old running through the mud (and god knows what else), clothes ALWAYS have grime on them. I figured I would really test it out and not pre-treat stains. I completed two loads of laundry using the new Purex Triple Action formula.

Look Ma, no stains. Believe it or not, the clothes came out stain free. I was incredibly surprised. I was happy with the way the clothes felt and smelled when they were done.

Purex has done it again! They have taken their laundry detergent and made it better. Purex Triple Action formula brightens, whitens and cleans your clothes. You know what makes this even better? Purex has not changed the price of their product! In this economy, that is the best news ever!


You can check out the new product line at http://www.purex.com/triple-action or look for it in your local stores!

*Disclaimer: I received free product from Purex to write a review. All opinons posted in the blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment