Friday, January 13, 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Review



I received a sample of the Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Mud through the Influenster’s VoxBox program. I was very excited to try this out. Who doesn’t like a little pampering every now and then?

Since I had never really heard of the Montagne Jeunesse brand before I received my sample, I looked at the product information supplied by Influenster. Here is what is said.
Montagne Jeunesse beauty treats are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals. So treat yourself today to a masque that will hydrate, nourish and leave your skin cleansed, smooth and glowing. Available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US, these masques are available in a variety of succulent flavors, including:
  • Cucumber Peel Off
  • Passion Peel Off
  • Dead Sea Mud
  • Fruit Smoothie
  • Strawberry Souffle
  • Chocolate Mud
  • And many more!
I then opened the package and was a little creeped out. There was mud in there! At least that is what it looked like. Okay, so I had to get past the look of the brown goo I was going to put on my face. Once I did, I was starting to feel better. The Chocolate Mud went on easily and it actually smelled clean. After washing off the Chocolate Mud, my face was soft and felt good. My skin did not feel tight or dry.
Overall, I was happy with the product and found that it would make a great stocking stuffer for Christmas. I could buy a few of them and allow the gifts to pamper. I had a lot of fun shopping the different scents at Wal-Mart and stuffing them into stocking for my daughter and sister. There are plenty to choose from so I am sure you can find a variety for everyone you know.


*I received a sample for through Influenster’s VoxBox program. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment