Thursday, January 5, 2012

Do they really Impress? imPRESS Press-on Manicure review















This is a quick overview and some general information on the product provided by imPress and Influencter:
Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.
imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns! 
The package that I received has nice pale pink polish color with a nice ornate white embellishment on the tips. The color is called Chic Mystique. I opened the package, which was a slight challenge with today’s packaging standards. Once I was in, I was ready. I pulled out the instructions and went to work. They are very easy to apply on your nails and cute once they are on.
The Pros of imPress nails:
·         Quick and easy manicured look
·         Cheaper than a salon manicure
The Con’s of impress nails:
·         They come off way too easy. I found I was having them come off when I buttoned my pants or washed my hands.
·         They are fairly expensive in comparison to painting your nails.
·         They are not available in different sizes do the pre-shaped kits may not fit your nails.
I can easily see using these for a night out and keeping spares in my purse just in case I lose one. These would work for a night out, but not for everyday use. Ultimately, I would rather paint my nails or just have no polish on than to worry about losing one in the middle of a party.


No comments:

Post a Comment