Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mr. Chewy Pet Treats Review


I never knew there were so many varieties of dog and cat treats available until I visited Mr.Chewy.com. I just placed my first order with Mr. Chewy. I ordered packages of dog treats and 3 packages of cat treats. I knew that my animals were going to be very happy with me when the box arrived.

Mr. Chewy was very easy to place an order with. They provide free shipping on orders over $49, which makes it cheaper too. Once I found the products that I wanted, the order process was very simple. I received an immediate email confirmation of my order then I started to receive the processing and shipping notifications.

The box arrived at my house and I had an immediate fan club. One chocolate lab and one hairy mutt at my feet with their tails wagging. Can they smell dog treats in sealed packages through cardboard? The clear answer is yes for my dogs.

I ordered two bags of Blue Buffalo and Greenies treats for my animals. There was definitely competitive pricing on the Mr. Chewy site. They are also offering 15% off of your first order. Combine the 15% off with free shipping on $49 or more and you are going to get a great deal. I know that I spend more that $49 at my local pet store when purchasing dog and cat food alone.With the quick reorder or scheduled deliveries, I can sit back and relax and not worry about running out of dog or cat food.

If you need pet treats, or other pet health products and have limited time, Mr. Chewy is a great resource. They will allow you to order what you need and have it delivered to your door. No gas, no driving, and best of all, more time for you to spend with your pets.

When your place your order from MrChewy.com using the code TEMP2380, they'll get 10% off your first order! Plus, they will donate $10 to Best Friends Animal Society!


Disclaimer: I received a store credit to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment